Projects of aid and encouragement
While asking for help is never easy and can be quite humbling for many people, it has always been the heart of CFI that those in need never be ashamed to reach out in times of real struggle.
FIRST FRUITS has always been a hand up project to believers in the Land. It is indeed our honor to assist as many as we can in the household of faith─because of your generosity. For Jews to know that Christians in the nations care so deeply about their well-being and ability to thrive warms everybody’s heart.
HOPE FOR THE FUTURE cares for the members of the Ethiopian Jewish community. CFI has seen many changes in these communities desire to improve their lives and children’s education. Your support is aiding children of all ages in afterschool programs and enrichment centers. More work is needed, but new opportunities are on the horizon.
STREAMS OF BLESSING offers assistance to the forgotten, lonely and the poorest of the population. Also, CFI’s work teams from the nations are changing lives of many as tiny homes of single parents and lone elders are cleaned, repaired and redecorated. Your continued support is making a real difference in the land.
FORSAKE THEM NOT concentrates in caring for the elderly Holocaust survivors. The Holocaust, as the biggest tragedy of the Jewish people and one of the greatest atrocities of the 20th century, took place over 70 years ago. It left deep wounds in the hearts and lives of the survivors. CFI’s team feels a great privilege to meet these survivors who have experienced horrors and carry pain, humiliation, and loss in their hearts.
OPEN GATES has assisted new Russian immigrants since 1990. In the recent years, increasing numbers of immigrants have arrived from Ukraine and several of the Russian republics. Open Gates is busy assisting newcomers also from Columbia, Brazil, Cuba and other countries. Their exodus continues, as do their visits to our Distribution Center, aided by your prayers and support! (Reference to For Zion’s Sake Magazine, 4thQ 2017)
We raise our voices in the Spirit
This New Year, may we raise our voices and, with unity in the Spirit, lift our hearts to heaven for all Israel and for the soon return of the Messiah.
Intercede for the security of Israel’s northern border
- Assisted by Iran, ISIS and Hezbollah are preparing for a war with Israel.
Ask God’s favor for Israel’s leadership
- Prime Minister Netanyahu needs the wisdom to deal with domestic and foreign opposition and hatred.
Pray urgently for increase of Jewish immigration
- Anti-Semitism is rapidly growing in Europe. It is time for Jewish families to come home to Israel.
Intercede for Israel’s military
- IDF soldiers, who risk their lives daily, are the guardians of the homeland.
Pray for the move of the Holy Spirit
- May all Israel place her trust in the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.
Cover in prayer CFI’s assistance projects
- Staff, clothing donations and funds ensure help for each visitor in the Distribution Center.
Include in your prayers CFI’s April Conference
- Speakers, such as Chris Mitchell (CBN Middle East), Danny Ayalon (Israeli diplomat), Rick Ridings (Pastor of Succat Hallel), are invited to share on the 70 years of Israel’s independence, current spiritual challenges, and regional dangers.
“Behold, bless the LORD, all servants of the LORD, who serve by night in the house of the LORD. Lift up your hands to the sanctuary and bless the LORD” (Psalm 134:1─2).