All roads lead to…Hamas
Sadly this contemporary version of the old saying is true.
In August, Israel’s security service revealed that an engineer in charge of the United Nation’s Development Program (UNDP) Gaza branch is funneling funds to the Hamas terrorist group.
When the said UNDP director was arrested by Israel, he admitted that, in 2014, Hamas directed him to focus on the UNDP in a way that would allow Hamas to extract the greatest possible financial benefit from him. The investigation demonstrated how Hamas exploits the resources of international aid organizations at the expense of the civilian population of the Gaza Strip.
In addition to directing funds and material support to Hamas, the UNDP engineer helped Hamas to keep its weapons after they were found in a UN location in Gaza. Continue reading
- Taking love for Israel into the Hispanic world
- I will dwell in your midst, declares the LORD
- Increasing threats to Israel’s survival
- Pastors Tour 2017
- Staff in Jerusalem
- Pray to Him Who made heaven and earth…
- Spiritual darkness over the world
- Greetings from the Gaza border
- Keeping a watch over Israel