We stand with you!
Magav (Border Guard) is the border security branch of the Israel National Police. While its main task is securing Israel’s borders, it has also been deployed in assisting the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) and for counter-terrorism and law enforcement operations in Judea and Samaria, the borders of Gaza, as well as in Jerusalem. Because of combat training, border police- men are employed in unique areas, where there are great risks of danger (riots, violence, and terror).
These heroic and strong men and women do God’s work on the ground as Guardians of the Holy City and other areas.
Our longstanding financial support of the Israel Defense Forces and the Israel Border Police comforts inspire and encourages every soldier who hears us continue with courage and faith to defend the nation’s very existence. For the spring and summer months, the David’s Shield
The project needs new supplies. For a typical unit of 200 Soldiers, the items and financial needs are:
- DriFit T-shirts $1,600 – Backpacks $3,700
- Water packs $4,200 – Hats $1,600
(Based on the FZS Magazine 4thQ2016, Jim McKenzie.)
Your gracious and generous provision for this project is much appreciated. We thank you and bless you!
- The LORD will protect you from all evil…
- Who are we, the “Christian Friends of Israel?”
- Within your gates, O Jerusalem…
- May the love of Yeshua shine through us
- The Second Ingathering…
- “He is not here for He is risen”
- Promised Land
- March 2017 Project: Security of Jewish communities
- I will not be afraid of ten thousands